- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Here’s the latest in what’s happening @ Amplify Interactive New Clients & Client News UBuildIt: Mentioned in Money Magazine in an article titled “Build Your Dream House Now“ Rocketbook: We’re patiently waiting to launch a search marketing campaign for a redesigned MyRocketBook.com… should be any day now Fios, Inc.: We’re very close to launching a redesign of DiscoveryResources.org ID Safeguards …
Feel like wasting some time while helping Google label the millions & millions of images they have? Hop on over to the Google Image Labeler site and do exactly that. Basically, you can sign in with your Google account or just be a guest and play this “game” where you’ll be randomly paired with some anonymous & mysterious “partner.” Then …
On Monday, Kansas defeated Memphis in overtime and our tourney brackets came to an end. The gold medal with 1200 points (ESPN system) goes to Mike Proctor of Grady Britton. The silver medal with 1140 points goes to….um…Mike Proctor…wait, what? Yes, it appears that Mike Proctor filled out two brackets and both of them beat all Amplify Interactive employees. I …