- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Saw this and thought it was pretty interesting – Yahoo! has announced that they’re going to be allowing others to “enhance” their search engine result pages. From the looks of it, no you can’t rearrange all of the search engine results so that they all point to your site for any given keyword phrase search… but what it does allow …
Since you’re a loyal reader of our blog – I wanted to extend you a discount to SearchFest ’08, good for $40 off the registration price. How to get the discount: Register for SearchFest at www.searchfest.org Enter the code SEMBD in the “Coupons/Gift Certificates” text box and click “Add.” (This is at step 3 of the shopping cart) Enjoy your …
I’ve been back to the office & settling in after visiting Eugene earlier this week for the “Making Your Website Work Harder for You” session. I haven’t been to Eugene since WAY back when I was going to Oregon State (for that one year) and ended up there after a crazy night that had something to do with Mad Dog …