- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Once again I put together & moderated another SEMpdx Hot Seat event where we put 5 web sites in front of a panel of search engine marketing experts, and they give the site owner advice on how to improve their SEO. October Panelists: John McPhee – Anvil Media, Inc. Stan Davis – Straight-On Scott Hendison – SearchCommander.com Todd Mintz – …
That’s right. The team here @ Amplify Interactive feel as though the individuals who actively participate on our blog deserve better. As you may (or may not) know, WordPress automatically sets a “nofollow” attribute for comments. Well, at least on the Amplify Your Search Marketing Knowledge blog, this is no more. If your comment is approved, the URL you supplied …
Read this over at the Google LatLong blog: “Now you can check out 360-degree views of Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland and Tucson. As an added bonus, the images in Phoenix, Tucson and parts of Chicago are all in high resolution.” Awesome! Check out the street view of our building. Unfortunately, you can’t directly link to the street view… so …