- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Hello all, This is my first post on Amplify’s blog, and it might be the longest one they have ever had. I blog at a few places–mostly about art and entertainment; therefore, it is nice to write more in-depth about a field I work in. I attended SEMpdx’s SEM Six-Pack last night at Hotel Deluxe. I took some pictures and …
Amplify Interactive Now Certified By All Major PPC Platforms – Official Certified Knowledge Wizards of PPC
Even though our results show that we know our stuff when it comes to pay-per-click management & optimization, we like to show, officially, that we’re certified for the PPC platforms we manage client accounts on. Previously, only Google & Yahoo had accreditation programs available. Well, Amplify-Interactive was invited to be a part of the pilot program for MSN’s adCenter accreditation …
I made a “SEO audits” post on the SEMpdx blog asking my fellow search marketers to give us their opinion of the first things they look at when evaluating Web pages. We need to cover the top SEO factors at our Hot Seat events so that the participants know exactly what we’re talking about during their site critiques, and why …