- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Galen DeYoung over at Search Engine Land has a nice 11-point list of search optimization tips for PDFs. A couple I thought were particularly noteworthy: Build links in the copy of your PDF. Search engines do crawl these PDFs and the same rule applies to having optimized anchor text for links Place your PDFs closer to the “root level” of …
Today, Yahoo announced upgrades to its search engine designed to “…make it more helpful and engaging…” These improvements mark the most significant change to Yahoo’s search engine in the last 3 1/2 years. (Remember when Yahoo search was powered by Google?) These improvements are aimed more at helping searchers find what they are looking for by improving the interface rather …