- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
Target is the new Ebay of pay per click ad exposure. As evidenced in the link, Ebay use to bid on all kinds of words (they’ve tightened it up this year…) and, due to having a dynamic keyword insertion strategy employed with their ads, had some some of them read ridiculously funny. Well, apparently whoever is managing Target’s PPC campaign …
Many apologies to our dear reader for the recent lack of posting to the blog. We’ve been reveling in a post-labor day project blitz that has us all working pretty heavily. We do have some items for the blog, and we will return to a more regular posting schedule shortly. Thanks! Ben
I posted up some search industry news & discussion points from our SEMpdx networking event last night. Topics include paid links, universal search and SES San Jose. Head on over to the SEMpdx blog and join the discussion!
The competition is getting fierce among search engines. Last week Nielsen//NetRatings revealed how the top engines performed in two key areas for the months of June & July 2007: Overall increased visitor retention Visitors are using 2 and 3 engines to perform searches in three major categories: search, career development & multi-category travel Google ranked #1 over Yahoo and MSN …
Amplify Interactive will be participating in these events: 9/6-9/7: InVerge 2007: The Interactive Convergence Conference 9/11: SEMpdx Networking Event 9/14: Art Institute of Portland Graduate Portfolio Show (feat. Amplify’s own Kristin Wall)