- ServicesHere is a list of our services. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) PPC campaigns will get your site into the sponsored listings on search results pages by bidding for position and paying when a visitor clicks. PPC is a great way to support an SEO campaign and start generating search traffic right away. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) SEO focuses on getting your site into search results pages by optimizing your site for targeted keywords and phrases that will drive the most qualified traffic to your site. Sometimes called “organic”, “algorithmic” or “natural” optimization. Social Media Marketing Talk about our social media marketing capabilities here. Analytical Consulting Talk about our analytical consulting here.
- SEM ResourcesThere is where we talk about our SEM resources.
- ClientsHave what kinds of clients we have here. Could have some fun with shortcodes to produce some really cool looking boxes if we wanted to
- About UsSet up the stage for the rest of the section’s content in here.
- ContactGet in contact with us. Google Maps embedded address. Contact form. The works.
082007 – 082307 – Search Engine Strategies Ben Lloyd has been confirmed at a speaker for the Search Engine Strategies conference in San Jose. SES is the SEM industry’s premiere search engine optimization & marketing conference. Ben will be participating in the ”Content is King” session and doing his best to represent Amplify-Interactive and SEMpdx at the conference.
Amplify-Interactive will be participating in these events: 7/10: SEMpdx Networking Event @ Paddy’s (5 pm) 7/19: Internet Strategy Forum Executive Summit @ The Governer Hotel 8/14: SEMpdx Hot Seat @ Hotel DeLuxe (6 pm) 8/20- 8/23: Search Engine Strategies San Jose 8/23: Ben’s SES Session – “Content Is King!”
A recent Google advertising boycott by eBay, as covered by the New York Post, stirred up some interesting discussion around the office. For those who aren’t familiar with the tiff – basically, eBay yanked its ads from Google’s U.S. site after the two clashed over a marketing event to promote Google Checkout, a rival online payment service to ebay’s Paypal. …
It’s been an interesting show between Google, the ever prevailing search engine leader & the little engine that could, Ask Jeeves. Each launched a new & improved version of their new search platforms nearly 6 weeks ago. According to some, Ask is starting to gain some momentum & it’s new system is “a much bolder and better advance in …